Re: memberOf overlay issues with 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 10:35:55AM -0600, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> Looks like a bug with the memberOf overlay when it is instantiated in
> a delta-syncrepl environment, based on this statement from the
> memberOf man page:

This is new behavior as of 2.4.44; I had the exact same
memberOf/delta-syncrepl configuration under 2.4.41 and never saw this
issue.

> Probably worth adding to ITS#8444.

Ok, will do. Although it seems there's been no response to that ticket
for six months :(? Anything else I can provide to help debug this?
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a straight "always happens" bug, I
didn't see it all in my dev environment under a test load, it only
popped up in production under a full load.

Thanks...