Re: memberOf overlay issues with 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch

--On Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:12 PM -0800 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

Probably worth adding to ITS#8444.

Ok, will do. Although it seems there's been no response to that ticket
for six months :(? Anything else I can provide to help debug this?
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a straight "always happens" bug, I
didn't see it all in my dev environment under a test load, it only
popped up in production under a full load.

I'm going to see if I can create a test that reproduces the issue. I've been working on expanding the test suite so we can ensure we avoid regressions etc.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>