Re: openldap 2.4.44 - delta-syncrepl fails on auditContext

Today at 12:46pm, Howard Chu wrote:

That tells me that the masters are sending the auditContext attribute
but my replica has no clue what to do with it so fails to add the
base dn and nothing works after that.

That's definitely odd. auditContext is a dsaOperational attribute, so it is not supposed to propagate in replication. slap_send_search_entry in slapd/result.c explicitly strips these out. The only thing I can think of is that someone has changed your auditContext schema definition so it's no longer a dsaOperation attribute.

I do make some modifications to the codebase, but have never done
that.  I'll double check the patch decks to make sure something did
not match and mess that attribute up unintentionally.