Re: openldap 2.4.44 - delta-syncrepl fails on auditContext

--On Monday, June 20, 2016 12:31 PM -0400 Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

Delta-Syncrepl has started failing to actually replicate the consumer
starting with an empty database, it fails with code 0x50 because of the
auditContext attribute that is present in the suffix entry on the master
server due to the accesslog overlay being used.

I can make it work if I load the accesslog overlay in the replica's
configuration (without actually configuring it).  This appears to be new
behavior since 2.4.42.

Is this expected, and now required with 2.4.44, or should I open an ITS?

Not quite sure what you mean. I have no issues with empty consumers replicating from their master servers.

Platform Architect
Manager, Systems Team
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc