[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: what databases are to be replicated for a slave?
- To: Jephte Clain <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: what databases are to be replicated for a slave?
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 07:12:39 -0800
- Content-disposition: inline
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.9.3 edge02.zimbra.com AAAB9A621D
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zimbra.com; s=C2AA288C-EE47-11E2-9BB0-E820BDD9BDBF; t=1451315566; bh=o/+hT6sDEr2/v3KWzzi2cAnUWaGEmOwSw8K75AmHfVo=; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:MIME-Version; b=Ye3Gqy1h8OisS1GlzXq4V03JT3sNOF3QXfUL1XabY3m+rjAZHSNSVQ/K2MGysYa8z wCdQinPTReuFCE6p3Xd2ZqJMOv7akoIw/n2bqHt1g/c5n5uIwFnr75tvDBucdLLB/V rxDjg1EYTd2NIfhtztDcjDCDFfrm4u9Et/0NzvME=
- In-reply-to: <5680DA4A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <5680DA4A.email@example.com>
--On Monday, December 28, 2015 10:44 AM +0400 Jephte Clain
I've had problems with an upgrade to openldap 2.4.43, and I reviewed my
configuration to check for errors
I have two slaves which replicate all databases from the master,
If the replicas are replicating the provider's cn=config, I doubt they are
My reasoning is in case of a severe crash, I'd like one of the slaves to
be able to become the new master.
To allow such a scenario, each database in the master have a syncrepl
directive to replicate from itself. It obviously have no effect on the
master, but the slave that replicate this configuration get the right
directives to replicate from the master. so far so good...
now this is my question: should/could the accesslog configured this way?
or should the accesslog be strictly local to a server? I mean, should I
remove the syncrepl directive from the accesslog database?
I'm not sure what you mean about a syncrepl directive on the accesslog DB.
That sounds like an incorrect configuration.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration