[Date Prev][Date Next]
what databases are to be replicated for a slave?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: what databases are to be replicated for a slave?
- From: Jephte Clain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 10:44:26 +0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=univ-reunion-fr.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IGahgXDsjsLy6OcG+sswu+iyJBJzI5KIYQYFUN6/pZs=; b=UVccEY76+eSrzm0maJgYGHowNwS7AvpOQySZf1QAwg7MSD8PCwugjEk88quq+banlT 7LTqehAHqUEWN9Njsmt08Wjty9fsz5makp1rIZl3xg0ELW1QpUAMPyeMfBUnUgnyOFED mfwc9JPoIIebAavFbMsJ2T2I3xrBCevc+RX/lby5mrbvStoG3LtfyJ8jr/s39gvT6e0S wd6cc5QY0UqSCqXeksECjFMSFoFKMc4S3DZdSctNiFzC2rH5Nc6kB3pQ5VYfkFtNKpQ6 3liW3y18waEeyS+awPihx7hk8ImWH9z1NnZY+H1YCNMBXnlFn/AU91cwYvtR8NjTemPX UDJQ==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Icedove/24.0
I've had problems with an upgrade to openldap 2.4.43, and I reviewed my
configuration to check for errors
I have two slaves which replicate all databases from the master,
My reasoning is in case of a severe crash, I'd like one of the slaves to
be able to become the new master.
To allow such a scenario, each database in the master have a syncrepl
directive to replicate from itself. It obviously have no effect on the
master, but the slave that replicate this configuration get the right
directives to replicate from the master. so far so good...
now this is my question: should/could the accesslog configured this way?
or should the accesslog be strictly local to a server? I mean, should I
remove the syncrepl directive from the accesslog database?
This configuration have run without errors until 2.4.41, but I got a
weird error about accesslog corruption when I upgraded to 2.4.43 (sorry
I didn't write the error down), hence my question
Thanks in advance for any response. best regards,
PS: I hope it's clear enough. English is not my native language
*Jephté CLAIN | Développeur, Intégrateur d'applications*
Service Systèmes d'Information
Direction des Systèmes d'Information <http://dsi.univ-reunion.fr>
Tél: +262 262 93 86 31 <tel:+262262938631> || Gsm: +262 692 29 58 24
www.univ-reunion.fr <http://www.univ-reunion.fr> || Facebook
|| Twitter <http://twitter.com/univ_reunion>