Re: openldap 2.4.43 keeps crashing

I expirience the very same on FreeBSD since quite some versions already - in fact since 2010. I had to develope a workaround which is a monitoring script. It starts the service again everytime it died. The root cause could never be found. Please find the link below for further information:

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/openldap-slapd-dies-sporadically.47634/

Best regards