Re: Memory leak happening while using open ldap with free-radius and samba

Hmm,
But when ever there is a restart of winbindd process with chase-referral enabled, memory goes high on radiusd process and it will not return to the previous value.
If this continues the memory will start depleting on the device.

And the radiusd process is running continuously.So there is no question of program died.