Memory leak happening while using open ldap with free-radius and samba

Hi,

I've integrated openldap-2.4.25 with free-radius 2.23 and samba 3.5.1

I've a setup where I used windows 2003 server for LDAP and debian Linux machine as radius server.

when ever chase-referral is enabled, on restarting of windbind process, there is a memory jump happening in radiusd process.

On disabling chase-refferal, the radiusd process works fine with no memory jump.

radiusd process is using openlad 2.4.25 function calls for binding to LDAP server and search

Please guide me how to identify this memory leak?

Thanks,
Adarsha