Re: Memory leak happening while using open ldap with free-radius and samba

On 05. juni 2015 13:27, Adarsha S wrote:
hi Hallvard,
I tried runnig valgrind.But summery showed me possible leak count.
I was not able to co-relate the output with the actual code.

valgrind --help
 --show-reachable=no|yes     show reachable blocks in leak check? [no]
 --show-possibly-lost=no|yes show possibly lost blocks in leak check? [yes]

"possibly lost" = pointer into the memory block instead of to the beginning,
I think.  "reachable" = there's a reference to the memory when the program
died, so technically it's not a "leak".

--
Hallvard