Re: LDAP ldapsearch filter: return uidNumber if person has sub ou=mail

Am Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:05:02 +0100
schrieb Dieter Klünter <dieter@dkluenter.de>:

> Am Sat, 24 Jan 2015 19:31:44 +0100
> schrieb Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>:
>
> > Leander Schäfer wrote:
> > > I would rather add mailUid and mailGid to my
> > > schema to keep it as low weight as possible. But it would still
> > > not make me happy since this mailUid and mailGid would be exactly
> > > the very same as in uidNumber of the user the ou=mail container
> > > with the accounts belongs to. Is there maybe a way of
> > > implementing a symbloic link? Something like
> >
> > Anyway you have to maintain sort of a connection from your mailbox
> > to your system user entry. When having a DN reference (e.g.
> > 'seeAlso') a LDAP client could use the deref control to retrieve
> > attributes from referenced entries. But you would need to convince
> > the dovecot developers to make use of it.
> [...]
> For documentation of deref control see
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masarati-ldap-deref-00
> This document provides some simple examples.

Hmm, have OID and control been removed from the code?
slapd[5365]: slap_global_control: unrecognized control:
1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.666.5.16

dn: cn=module{0},cn=config
objectClass: olcModuleList
cn: module{0}