Re: Trying to switch from bdb to mdb

On Sun, 02 Nov 2014 13:13:57 +0000
Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

> Jerry wrote:
> > What change should I make? I apologize, but I am new at this and could
> > really use some help.
>
> Are you also new to BSD and manpages? You've been told, multiple times,
> what to do. Read the docs.

I have read the "docs", "man pages" and searched on-line. I even copied
configuration files from the web and tried them, all without success. FreeBSD
does not work the way other *.nix systems do, and I don't have any more time
to invest in this venture today. Perhaps if the FreeBSD team releases an
OpenLDAP that is configured to work with "mdb" in the future, I will revisit
the issue. In any case, it is working with "bdb" and that will have to
suffice for now.

--
Jerry