RE: Have you seen this FUD - IT pros suffer OpenLDAP configuration headaches ?

[...]
> Your opinion is worthless noise.
[...]
> Your examples are irrelevant and not applicable.
[...]
> But hey moron, that didn't work with threaded programs.
[...]
> If you were a developer you might be aware of this
> fact. But you're not, and you have no valid basis for any opinion
[...]
> You're clearly not qualified to do the work yourself.

You aren't by any chance the long-lost separated at birth twin of Theo de Raadt? You seem to share the great skill of turning what should be a technical debate into a circus of baseless insults, groundless accusations, and ad hominem attacks.

On the other hand, both of you are brilliant in your own ways, so I guess what god takes with one hand he gives with the other.

I already told you I was not going to continue this argument, it's like trying to talk the sun into not casting shadows...