Fw: Salted hashes

I have been doing some reading on the salted hash and I know that I never
setup a salt for servers.  We are doing some documentation for our security
people and the question came up about the salt and if it differs for each
user, or if the same salt is used?

Thanks,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts
 (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.