Re: Design for large openldap deployments

Hi,

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013, Dieter KlÃnter wrote:
Michael is quite correct in his comments regarding slapo_policy, but in
priciple i have realised this design in a cascading directory with more
than 100 slaves.

read only slaves or slaves with full write access ?

The latter is the thing I need and the thing I am concerned about.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck@cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2