Re: a few MDB questions

On 09/02/2013 05:20 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
OpenLDAP version?

You didn't answer this, but I'll state, only use OpenLDAP 2.4.36 or
later with back-mdb.

Yeah, I totally forgot to mention that I was using OpenLDAP 2.4.36. Whenever I'm trying out something new like this I *do* try to use the latest 'n greatest version (and compile from source so I'm looking at the same thing the developers are, not just whatever the distro-du-jour provides - grin).

checkpoint      1024000 60

This is not a valid back-mdb parameter.  I would suggest re-reading the
man page.

Bah, never mind... Apparently I had an outdated manual page. :P

I was gonna re-read the man page to make sure I wasn't losing my marbles before contradicting ya. :-)

Brent