Re: ppolicy and rwm/relay segfaulting

On 05/12/12 18:42, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:22 PM +0000 Tim Watts
<tw@dionic.net> wrote:

On 05/12/12 16:10, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

You seem to be one of the few complaining about that.  If instead of
whining you filed a report, it would have been fixed ages ago.

That's rather uncalled for.

However, if you can tell me roughly what *useful* data would be required
for a bug report, I will file one. But I do not have huge amounts of time
and like Greg, I have the pressure to "get the job done".

<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/59.html>

--Quanah

Thanks Quanah,

I have raised a ticket.

Now I will have to go and look for a workaround, which is either going to be:

Test ppolicy, then disable it for the interim until I get the clients using the new domain.

or

Try having the main server running a mint copy of the new domain/tree and have a second separate server acting as a translation gateway. The second server can go and die when the clients are fixed. The logs on the second server can be used to help nail down which clients are still using the old namespace.

Cheers

Tim

--
Tim Watts
Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

"It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent
moral busybodies."