Re: Problem converting slapd.conf to cn=config format

On 4/10/2012 1:18 ÏÎ, Patrick Lists wrote:

Seems the Fedora one carries a ton of patches while the ltb one is vanilla.

Out of curiosity, coz I am using LTB OpenLDAP RPMs on many CentOS 5/6 machines: What kind of patches are available in Fedora builds which are not available in LTB?

LTB, as far as I know, is fully up to date, includes all overlays, TLS, even SLAPI support, except it is using a slightly older (correctly patched and properly running) BerkleyDB: v4.6.21.

From openldap-ltb.spec:

./configure --enable-ldap --enable-debug --prefix=%{ldapserverdir} --libdir=%{ldapserverdir}/%{_lib} --with-tls --with-cyrus-sasl --enable-spasswd --enable-overlays --enable-modules --enable-slapi --enable-meta --enable-crypt

Regards,
Nick