2.4.32: mdb stable enough?

Hi,

I know this is difficult to answer, but is the mdb backend as it comes
in 2.4.32 ready for a productive master-master setup with somewhat
less tham 1mio entries? slapd-mdb(5) states it's an early release and
that incompatible changes may occur, but on the other hand hdb changes
disk format from time to time too. So, what are the opinions?

The setup will be extensively tested, but if mdb should not be ready
yet I could skip the tests and concentrate on hdb.

Thanks,
Karsten