Re: replication verification

--On Friday, July 20, 2012 12:17 PM +0100 Boyd Duffee <b.duffee@isc.keele.ac.uk> wrote:

On 07/20/2012 11:47 AM, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
How do I know when it has fully synchronised?  I'm running openldap
v2.4.16, but I don't seem to have syncrepl in my path.
Compare the contextCSN attribute of their root object:
ldapsearch -x -h <yourserver> -b <yourbase> -s base contextCSN

Perfect!  Exactly what I needed.

Not that you can trust a 2.4.16 version of OpenLDAP to tell you the truth. The next thing you should focus on is upgrading to a current version of OpenLDAP.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.