[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: replication verification
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: replication verification
- From: Guillaume Rousse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:47:25 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Rc4lMnHXKZULadxGvuxsME8hCLvxgVsT0vLN3l5LUsI=; b=YjvYC94oESvTZOB1+o89CfU35dNA4jD9PEQNeJbFI1/OJDZp7LE6NWDsQpIFkUvmYd KJqtDb8rOFA9tT/heJ/A7jH82dOjtw61CJZotKKuZ9Z/bufChTFy83JFnjmQlaAQ5HUv bT93FN0g4WuKlpU7g/W6U+9A6EdNSCf/RmpKceI9vLYcxFI7doMSWYMZn/zLjAwmRWqC TxaoiFj1EGrjfAcfpNkYRJ752XsqCGieVi8f6KJfn0Qmb1anjmKE23nPXL3fmzfK/n2b ivOrzWMGhLHdT9ZYVk/yiXNScBKYDiKMB7DnudsXcps3OuS7HuQ0RhoV7zusO7K++XfL hzGQ==
- In-reply-to: <50092AE0.email@example.com>
- References: <50092AE0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20120718 Thunderbird/14.0
Le 20/07/2012 11:54, Boyd Duffee a écrit :
I've been dropped in a the LDAP deep end due to a retirement in the office.
The documentation I have regarding dealing with the failure of a master tells
me how to fail over by promoting one of the replicas and then, when the
problem with the master has been sorted, to re-configure it as a replica.
My problem is with his following line
When it is fully synchronised with the temporary master
it can then be re-instated as the master.
How do I know when it has fully synchronised? I'm running openldap v2.4.16,
but I don't seem to have syncrepl in my path.
Compare the contextCSN attribute of their root object:
ldapsearch -x -h <yourserver> -b <yourbase> -s base contextCSN
BOFH excuse #379:
We've picked COBOL as the language of choice.