Re: Fwd: Root cause: Strange OpenLdap performace issue

On Wednesday, 16 May 2012 15:12:15 Michele Mase' wrote:

> Tx! We'plan to upgrade the system, so we'll use openldap2.4.x. We have more

> than 1500 server and about 50% of them are linux, we must use rhel rpms

> (due to our datacenter roles, all the servers should be identical).

Unless you have other rules which you haven't documented, there is no reason why you should not be able to deploy *additional* RPMs. Surely you deploy other non-RHEL software? I would hope it is also deployed by RPM ... unless you're stuck with 'Enterprise software' (e.g. a Java dependency-deficient mess).

Regards,

Buchan