Re: Fwd: Root cause: Strange OpenLdap performace issue

Tx! We'plan to upgrade the system, so we'll use openldap2.4.x. We have more than 1500 server and about 50% of them are linux, we must use rhel rpms (due to our datacenter roles, all the servers should be identical). The worst thing was that testing with the same db without the index files, all the results of the query are almost immediate. I'm unable to reproduce the problem in test environment.
Regards
Michele MAsè