Re: DEL don't get synced

On 1/2/2012 3:52 ÎÎ, Marc Patermann wrote:

Now that you know the sources, get the source rpm from ltb and install it. Change the spec file accordingly and build your own pre 2.4.29 rpm with this. now you can update your test system with the rpm.

As a follow-up, I would like to inform you that I have successfully built RPMs using LTB-Project src.rpm and openldap-OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4-ad04676 and, after successful tests, I am now running it in production for full-scale testing.

No problems up to now.

Regards,
Nick