Re: DEL don't get synced

On 31/1/2012 10:16 ÎÎ, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

If you'd like to test it, that would certainly help make its release be more towards the near future than the far future.

Thanks Quanah,

I would surely like to test it. However, I haven't got a clue on building the software and our systems are setup to use ltb-project RPMs for CentOS.

If such RPMs could be provided (or detailed guidance on how to build them from source), I would be happy to test and report any issues.

Best Regards,
Nick