[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: GnuTLS / OpenSSL certificates compatibilty
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: GnuTLS / OpenSSL certificates compatibilty
- From: rey sebastien <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:18:04 +0100
- Cc: openldap-technical <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PqqQB0tF39ZZZTsZji21qgC+oTbMzgib8Ks6Df2ineM=; b=XRk68sT2rQPHo08S1x5y89FcR2rZC/1+4TkhrAGNxXdWgnStm27tTFJ+TSGa4FZgjF 2KbFnkZJ1X0EDN37NPmRVh50zc71LdivSVdRo1SSzsH2M/im489tmP56osLZtWN1v/hF qoUsq+/EoIFecPl+RR9hfB63ieI7duRt39i/A=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <4F344707.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:10.0) Gecko/20120129 Thunderbird/10.0
Le jeu. 09 fÃvr. 2012 23:53:25 CET, Daniel Savard a Ãcrit :
Le jeudi 09 fÃvrier 2012 Ã 23:21 +0100, rey sebastien a Ãcrit :
One or two question about certificate compatibility,
I have self signed certificate generated by openSSL, and the official
package of openldap in Ubuntu is compilated with gnutls library. Do you
think this configuration could create error ?
If this is the case, and if i want to maintain the easy deb package
upgrade system, do you know a repository with deb version of openldap
compiled with openssl library ?
Thanks for advice,
I've just fix my problem by recompiling openldap without GnuTLS support.
You are trying to do the exact thing I did. It won't work.
I don't know about Debian and deb packages, I am running another distro.
But you need an OpenLDAP not linked to GnuTLS.
Ok, thanks for answer,
It's really silly to have an official version with GnuTLS if isn't
If i change my certificate for gnuTLS generated certificate (i use self
signed certificate..), no need to create a custom OpenLdap with OpenSSL