Re: GnuTLS / OpenSSL certificates compatibilty

Le jeudi 09 fÃvrier 2012 Ã 23:21 +0100, rey sebastien a Ãcrit :
> Hi,
>
> One or two question about certificate compatibility,
> I have self signed certificate generated by openSSL, and the official
> package of openldap in Ubuntu is compilated with gnutls library. Do you
> think this configuration could create error ?
>
> If this is the case, and if i want to maintain the easy deb package
> upgrade system, do you know a repository with deb version of openldap
> compiled with openssl library ?
>
> Thanks for advice,
> SR

I've just fix my problem by recompiling openldap without GnuTLS support.
You are trying to do the exact thing I did. It won't work.

I don't know about Debian and deb packages, I am running another distro.
But you need an OpenLDAP not linked to GnuTLS.

--
Daniel Savard