Re: GSSAPI (SASL) + LDAP

--On Thursday, February 09, 2012 5:15 PM -0500 Daniel Savard <dsavard@cids.ca> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am trying to implement Kerberos authentication and I believe I am
almost there, however when I run the ldapwhoami command I am getting a
segmentation fault rather than a success message. Here is the output of
the ldapwhoami (yes, I have a Kerberos ticket):

You should always start with an indication of what version of OpenLDAP you're using (i.e., what version of OpenLDAP "ldapwhoami" comes from). Also whether or not it is your own build, or if you are using a distribution build. If you are using a distribution build, what distribution, etc.

Thanks!

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.