Syncreplication configuration - olcSyncProvConfig no such objectClass

Hello Community,

I am trying to setup LDAP replication using the syncrepl overlay. I am using Debian Squeeze up to date as of today.
# dpkg -l | grep slapd
ii  slapd                               2.4.23-7.2                   OpenLDAP server (slapd)

As far as I understand on the master/provider I just have to tell him that it is a syncrepl provider.
I have tried to achieve just that using:
# ldapadd -a -x -W -D cn=admin,cn=config -H ldapi:/// << 'SYNCREPL'
dn: olcOverlay=syncprov,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcOverlay: syncprov
olcSpCheckpoint: 100 10
olcSpSessionlog: 100
SYNCREPL

The following error occurs:
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
        additional info: objectClass: value #0 invalid per syntax

I have searched in the schemas for olcSyncProvConfig objectClass but it is no where to be found. What do you
suggest to do next?

Have a great day,
--
w: http://databus.ro/blog