Re: Login takes more time (LDAP)

I followed your suggestions, I have set 'UseDNS no' in sshd_config and restarted sshd.

I tried 'getent passwd' and 'getent group' there is no delay in the output of these commands.

I tried to create home directory after login using pam_mkhomedir.so but failed.

I am getting delay only while login. I am getting below errors during login. Please see the below error and kindly help me to fix this delay problem.

Last login: Fri Sep 30 15:22:53 2011 from
Could not chdir to home directory /home/kim: No such file or directory
id: cannot find name for user ID 105

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay S.

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.