[Date Prev][Date Next]
State of the relay backend and rwm overlay, is it safe?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: State of the relay backend and rwm overlay, is it safe?
- From: Jeffrey Crawford <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:30:27 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Lightning/1.0b1 Eudora/3.0.4
I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere already but I haven't found it.
In short we need to re-map some attributes for specific replication
schenerios where the replica actually records the data that we've mapped
on the master server.
Everything works as needed however I did notice that both relay and rwm
have been tagged as experimental. This would be used in a production
environment so I'm trying to get a sense if I can offer to use these
features in our architechture. Or if these backends/overlays are not
considered safe to use.
I'm using openldap 2.4.26