Installing OpenLDAP OpenSSL not found

Hello,
I'm trying to install the openldap-2.4.26 on a RHEL 5 server.
OpenSSL Version 0.9.8e installed and works pretty with other application e.g. Radiator
Header files are present:
# find / -name "ssl.h"
/usr/include/openssl/ssl.h
./configure CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include -I/usr/include/openssl/"
Result:
checking openssl/ssl.h usability... no
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... no
checking for openssl/ssl.h... no
checking gnutls/gnutls.h usability... no
checking gnutls/gnutls.h presence... no
checking for gnutls/gnutls.h... no
checking nssutil.h usability... no
checking nssutil.h presence... no
checking for nssutil.h... no
configure: error: MozNSS not found - please specify the location to the NSPR and NSS header files in CPPFLAGS and the location to the NSPR and NSS libraries in LDFLAGS (if not in the system location)
Where is my mistake ? Can you help me please
Kind Regards
Waldemar

Kind regards
Waldemar Siebert