RE: Installing OpenLDAP OpenSSL not found

Looks like you will need openssl devel package as well. Its on yum too.

From: openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of W.Siebert@t-systems.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:02 PM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Installing OpenLDAP OpenSSL not found

I'm trying to install the openldap-2.4.26 on a RHEL 5 server.

OpenSSL Version 0.9.8e installed and works pretty with other application e.g. Radiator

Header files are present:

# find / -name "ssl.h"

./configure CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include -I/usr/include/openssl/"

checking openssl/ssl.h usability... no
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... no
checking for openssl/ssl.h... no
checking gnutls/gnutls.h usability... no
checking gnutls/gnutls.h presence... no
checking for gnutls/gnutls.h... no
checking nssutil.h usability... no
checking nssutil.h presence... no
checking for nssutil.h... no
configure: error: MozNSS not found - please specify the location to the NSPR and NSS header files in CPPFLAGS and the location to the NSPR and NSS libraries in LDFLAGS (if not in the system location)

Where is my mistake ? Can you help me please

Kind Regards

Kind regards
Waldemar Siebert

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm