Re: OpenLDAP / PAM: No Username

On 15.09.2011 11:25, Howard Chu wrote:

thanks for your reply. I've disabled ncsd for now. Do you have any idea
how I could force the error to test if ncsd really was the reason?

Leave nscd running. The next time you see the error occur, stop nscd.

Well, last time it took about a week until the error showed up. So it would be nice to force it. But I'll wait then. Still have some Samba/Win7-Problems so it will take some time anyway to go into production mode.

Thanks again for your help.