Re: (ITS#6666) Feature Request: Triggers implementation

--On May 23, 2011 11:39:59 AM -0400 Michael Smith <mjs@smithbowen.net> wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2011 21:35:39 -0700
Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

The recommended approach now is to use back-sock as an overlay and pass
all  notifications to an external service.

This sounds like just what the doctor ordered for me too. But I can't
seem to find any directions in the docs for how to set up back-sock
as an overlay. Sorry to be such a gormless n00b, but if someone
could point me to the right man page or an example setup, I'd be
most humbly grateful.

Look at the example code supplied in that directory.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer