Re: (ITS#6666) Feature Request: Triggers implementation

--On May 23, 2011 11:39:59 AM -0400 Michael Smith <mjs@smithbowen.net> wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2011 21:35:39 -0700
Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

The recommended approach now is to use back-sock as an overlay and pass
all  notifications to an external service.

This sounds like just what the doctor ordered for me too. But I can't
seem to find any directions in the docs for how to set up back-sock
as an overlay. Sorry to be such a gormless n00b, but if someone
could point me to the right man page or an example setup, I'd be
most humbly grateful.

<http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=tree;f=servers/slapd/back-sock;h=6fc0723b53c187d037ba2a4b49c157d7f3756c7c;hb=HEAD>

Look at the example code supplied in that directory.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc