Re: fedora and openldap

Hello again,

On 4/12/11 10:20 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:57 PM +0200 Judith Flo Gaya<jflo@imppc.org>

I changed the ldap.conf file in the client so instead of TLS_CACERTDIR
now I'm using TLC_CACERT<file.pem>
MozNSS can't use pem files.  It uses a cert database.  So your MozNSS
linked clients will never work if you point them at a OpenSSL style pem
aparently they should be able to work, according to what Rich Meggison sent me:
I'm reading a little but i'm also compiling openldap in the client side so that it works with-tls=openssl and then remove the openldap rpm packages or have them available in the path before the previous ones.

Thank you one more time.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc