adding a custom objectClass

I just figured out creating custom schema definitions for 2.3, and now I am trying to move that to 2.4 and cn=schema,cn=config.

I have an existing schema definition: dn: cn={3}ours,cn=schema,cn=config with attributes and one objectClass.  I would like to add another objectClass that inherits from the current one.  Here is the current one:

olcObjectClasses: {0}( 1.3.6.1.4.1.32879.1 NAME 'myobjclass' DESC 'Custom ObjectClass
 ' SUP inetOrgPerson STRUCTURAL MAY ( userType $ gradeLevel $ mailHost $ mailalternateaddress ) )

Here is the LDIF of what I am trying to add:

dn: cn={3}ours,cn=schema,cn=config
objecClass: olcSchemaConfig
cn: {3}ours
olcObjectClasses: ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.32879.1.0.1 NAME 'eSIS' DESC 'Custom ObjectClass2' SUP myobjclass MAY (gender $ birthdate $ pupilNumber $ ssIdNumber $ withdrawlDate $ homeRoom $ sped $ lep $ school))

But I am getting this error.  (I have confirmed that all of the MAY attributes are defined in the schema.

ldap_add: Undefined attribute type (17)
	additional info: objecClass: attribute type undefined