Re: Filesystem & backend options for embedded openldap

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Peter Lambrechtsen
<plambrechtsen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why don't you use SQLite instead??? It's pretty rock solid backend database.
>
> Unless your client side only wants to talk LDAP.

Hi,
Thanks the the response. One of the reasons for ldap is that it
handles all the authentication for a lot of the packages we're using
out of the box so it was a natural progression to extend it to handle
the other data we need as well.
The only probems, it appears, is how to make it more failsafe on the back end.

-Bruce