Re: Filesystem & backend options for embedded openldap

Perhaps a bit more detail...
During testing our developers frequently hang the target machines.
This usually results in a corrupted ldap database even though no write
activity was present on the box since long before the crash.

What ldap config tuning options are required to get slapd to sync the
backend to a state where power loss / kernel crashes do not corrupt
the data?

Thanks

-Bruce