Re: Performance issues lately.

 Jorgen,
I suggest that you use dtrace to get a better understanding of what is going on.

You can start with some pre-existing documented scripts from the dtrace toolkit
here:

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+dtrace/dtracetoolkit

The dtrace guide is here:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/DTrace/Documentation

There are many examples in the dtrace toolkit that should help sort out
what other processes or system resources are affecting the ldap servers
performance in your specific situation.

Doug.