Re: Error 18: Solaris 10 Native LDAP-Client

Benjamin Griese <der.darude@gmail.com> writes:

> Correction:
> -w <passwd> or -w - instead of -W
>
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 15:02, Benjamin Griese <der.darude@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Günther,
>>
>> sorry for my late reply, I hate sun cluster panics after patching
>> those beasts. :(
>>
>> Here is the content of solaris_profile:

[...]
>> If I try to search with -x and -S uidnumber I get the same message
>> that appears in the OpenLDAP logfile:
>> # ldapsearch -v -x -S uidNumber -b dc=example,dc=de -h exampleldap01
>> -D cn=proxyuser,ou=system,ou=people,dc=example,dc=de -W '(uid=*)'
>>
>> ldapsearch: started Thu Oct 28 12:25:50 2010
>> ldap_init( exampleldap01, 389 )
>> filter pattern: (uid=*)
>> returning: ALL
>> filter is: (uid=*)
>> ldap_search: Inappropriate matching
>> ldap_search: additional info: serverSort control: No ordering rule
>> ldap_parse_sort_control: Requested LDAP control not found
>>
>> Finally I still have no clue how to prevent the client from doing
>> these kinds of searches.
>> And I couldn't find any templates regarding the ldapclient on my test machine.
>>
>> Any other clues or ideas?

Somehow it is out of topic, but I have no clue how or who initiated
the sss control. Just to get correct sorted results, you may do
ldapsearch -J 1.2.840.113556.1.4.473:true:uid:2.5.13.3
For more information on how to construct the key list see RFC-2891.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
sip: 7770535@sipgate.de