Fwd: Error 18: Solaris 10 Native LDAP-Client

Just for completion, this was the first reply to my problem who
pointed me into the direction of sssvlv and valsort.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diego Lima <lists@diegolima.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 18:41
Subject: Re: Error 18: Solaris 10 Native LDAP-Client
To: Benjamin Griese <der.darude@gmail.com>
Cc: openldap-technical@openldap.org

Hi Benjamin,

It looks like your LDAP client is asking the server to return ordered
results from looking at this line:

> tag=101 err=18 nentries=0 text=serverSort control: No ordering rule

You may want to take a look at the server-side sorting overlay
(slapo-sssvlv) and/or the value sorting overlay (slapo-valsort) and
see if activating them on the server will fix your problems.

--
Diego Lima
http://www.diegolima.org

--
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra