Re: Error 18: Solaris 10 Native LDAP-Client

Benjamin Griese <der.darude@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello there,
> I feel like spamming the list, but I now think its a more and more
> OpenLDAP Server-related "problem" (for me its not a feature ;) ).
> http://bacedifo.blogspot.com/2009/09/server-side-sort-with-openldap2418.html
> I could reproduce the problem an 2.4.20, but havn't been able to setup
> an older version to test that, yet.
> Some ideas related to that? :/

I didn't follow this thread, so in fact I don't know what it is all
about. All I can say is, that the search string mentioned in above
link is wrong beause of lacking an ordering rule. The parameter of the
extended operation should be something like

Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
sip: 7770535@sipgate.de