[Date Prev][Date Next]
bindpw in SSHA/MD5/CRYPT/...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: bindpw in SSHA/MD5/CRYPT/...
- From: Frederic Hornain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:49:09 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=wE9KEAI6hgnDgqqsb7fK8lAGlk5ypTjqPBs/ZvmA8VE=; b=f06fPr8DXvsjDFvH8X8sFEwGLzbB821EKyyCuD28Z0c3F3vFIHOYt60fHPwagnLBju mwggESpbZxlC+VSrN6jHr5rQYbrPBJUNr+ZsVQCqYhayIHVbOTqZn97xTE6lFNGa2w/4 zTbBHgJHHgU7ogpWYYbNL4aIX6t/Rkm7Ca7ko=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=CFmzoCbL2A3tVF6yQgB/8WVvWBG1FUf64AqKdLDJbxcu3DYHqSw3eGe4qPULav9S7U qxMhuuKagknjnfPD1kMkP8wPqxIQ+Ae3hLI8jQIa2I3NpXTWw8Sz69HgfXGrXj5CP4md NX7smMxmApQhSLfw4ChxdLf7jMTYiKB634b5A=
For already few weeks, I search for a mean to have an encypted bindpw password in /etc/ldap.conf on my Fedora Linux Ldap client.
OK, I have perfectly understood a simple bind requires that the client has the *cleartext* password.
Nonetheless, it seems it exists a SASL method which could permit without using Kerberos to have this functionality.
If someone could give me a hand on that, I would appreciate;
Thanks a lot in advance for your time and your help.