Re: Problem with persistent search in OpenLDAP 2.4.23

Here is the primary database definition, and it's the tree that I'm trying to run a persistent search against. I have the syncprov overlay loaded towards the end after the syncrepl and accesslog stuff. The "overlay syncprov" three lines are the only lines in slapd.conf that reference syncprov.
Thanks!
Tom

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=coas,dc=oregonstate,dc=edu"
rootdn          "XXX"
rootpw         secret
directory      /usr/local/var/openldap-data
index   objectClass     eq
index ou,cn,mail,surname,givenname      eq,pres,sub
index uid,memberUid                     eq,pres,sub
index uniqueMember                      eq,pres
index entryCSN,entryUUID                eq

syncrepl rid=123
        provider=ldap://XXX
        starttls=critical
        type=refreshAndPersist
        interval=00:00:05:00
        retry="5 20 300 +"
        searchbase="dc=coas,dc=oregonstate,dc=edu"
        filter="(objectClass=*)"
        attrs="*,+"
        scope=sub
        schemachecking=off