Re: Restricting client access using pam_groupdn with dynamic groups : Was[Re: restrict host login based on group]

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Shamika Joshi <shamika.joshi@gmail.com> wrote:
Ya here it is ...output of slapcat attached. Please let me knw if u could see anything missing from this.

Thanks & regards
Shamika

Howard,

I will remember that.  I always use the ldap commands normally since I have a 3 way multi-master mirror setup.

Shamika,

Just in case i get to busy this week to look at your config here is the slapcat of my configuration with any  sensitive information removed.

http://www.gradientzero.com/openldap/Example_config/config.ldif.gz

(I am sure that my is not 100% optimal but it is currently working for me.)