Re: problem configuring overlay module and cn=config

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 08:59:30AM +0100, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
> Am Sonntag 10 Januar 2010 09:07:18 schrieb Alex Samad:
> > Hi
> >
> > I am trying to ldapadd
> >

> > dn: olcOverlay={2}unique,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
> > changetype: modify
> > add: olcunique_uri
> > olcunique_uri: ldap:///?uid?sub
> >

> > but it fails
> > ldap_modify: Undefined attribute type (17)
> >         additional info: olcunique_uri: AttributeDescription contains
> > 	inappropriate characters
>
> The correct AttributeType to use is "olcUniqueUri". "olcunique_uri" apart
> from not being recognized by the config backend is an illegal LDAP
> AttributeType as the '_' char is not allowed in AttributeTypes, that is
> the reason for the error message you got.

Thanks, I defaulted to the add olc before config variables, because in
the slapd.conf it unique_uri

thanks

--
"I was going to say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate too well. Is that all right, if I call you a 'piece of work'?"

	- George W. Bush
06/20/2005
Washington, DC
To Jean-Claude Juncker, prime minister of Luxembourg