Re: changing userPassword from custom application

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:52 AM +0100 Zdenek Styblik
> <stybla@turnovfree.net> wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> let's open up old wounds. Ok, it sounds jerky, but I don't mean it.
>
> Why not just issue a password change operation and let the OpenLDAP
> server use its default encryption mechanism that the admin has specified?
>
> --Quanah
>

> --
>
> Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Principal Software Engineer
> Zimbra, Inc
> Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration

As I've explained later, I didn't figure it out/found out how to use
such feature nor I'm aware such feature exists.
I'll be more than happy to use it.
Or I don't know if I did something wrong. Could you please provide some
example in case it's different from: