RE: Finding Kerberos server from IPv6 address in SASL binding

After kinit, there is a Kerberos TGT:
qxu@durian(pts/2):/usr/lib[115]$ klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_20153
Default principal: XCTEST100@XCIPV6.COM

08/07/09 13:19:18  08/07/09 23:20:45  krbtgt/XCIPV6.COM@XCIPV6.COM
        renew until 08/08/09 13:19:18
08/07/09 13:22:00  08/07/09 23:20:45  ldap/crius.xcipv6.com@XCIPV6.COM
        renew until 08/08/09 13:19:18

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt20153
klist: You have no tickets cached
Since it seems OpenLDAP didn't pass any info related to Kerberos authentication server to Cyrus-SASL, can I understand that Cyrus-SASL obtain the Kerberos authentication server's whereabout from the ticket? But there is only an LDAP server's service principle in the ticket (ldap/crius.xcipv6.com@XCIPV6.COM). It doesn't reveal the authentication server's address or hostname, does it?

Hope you can clarify the issue, Howard!
Xu Qiang