Finding Kerberos server from IPv6 address in SASL binding

Hi, all:

With OpenLDAP utility "ldapsearch", I can do SASL binding over IPv6 protocol, provided that the both the client and the servers (Kerberos server and LDAP server) have global IPv6 addresses.

I want to know if there is any commands that can maximize the output to stderr, so that I can observe who is responsible in finding the Kerberos server whose hostname is resolved to IPv6 address by DNS.

Thanks,
Xu Qiang